- Guiyang Transportation: by Air, Train, Bus, Rail Transit, Taxi
Guiyang equips with airport, train, coaches as well as metro, city-bus, taxi and bicycle that can be reached from other cities or traveled around easily
- Guiyang Hotels | Anantara Guiyang Resort Official Site
Among luxury Guiyang Hotels stands Anantara Guiyang Resort, a scenic venue offering the amazing sensations of China’s ancient Forest City Official Site
- New railway links Chongqing and Guiyang in SW China . . .
A bullet train runs through a bridge over Wujiang River, a tributary of China's longest river, Yangtze, on the Chongqing-Guiyang line in Zunyi City, southwest China's Guizhou Province, Jan 25, 2018 A railway connecting Chongqing and Guiyang, two major cities in southwest China, started operation
- Guizhou Weather Forecast - ChinaTourGuide
Guizhou Weather Information: Daily weather forecast in Guizhou, highlights of guizhou climate and guizhou seasonal features ChinaTourGuide, as a reliable travel agency, provides quality and considerate travel service for you to visit the real Guizhou
- China Weather - AccuWeather. com
Get the China weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather com
- China Weather Forecasts and Weather Conditions . . .
Page includes a detailed climate description, weather forecasts, current weather conditions and seasonal temperature averages for cities across China - by worldatlas com
- Guangzhou map and travel guide - maps-of-china. net
Guangzhou - capital city of Guangdong Province Lying to the South China Sea, Guangzhou is located on the Pearl River Delta at 113° 17' longitude E and 23° 8' latitude N and neighbours Hong Kong and Macao