- Visit Guilin –Official Travel and Accommodation Website of . . .
The official travel and accommodation website for visitGuilin org provides visitors with the best hotels and things to do in Guilin China Guilin Guilin has so much to see that you might want to stay here, from caving to cycling, evening shows, the famous Li River Cruise and much more
- Guilin guide and Yangshuo tips - Smart Travel Asia
ADVENTURE Guilin guide and Yangshuo tips The best way to see Guilin is to pass through Savour Yangshuo, the cormorant fishermen, serene river cruises, and stunning limestone outcroppings
- Guilin Tours: Packages to Li River Cruiese, Reed Flute . . .
Guilin Private Tour See Guilin with your personal tour guide and driver, an affordable and comfortable way to enjoy Guilin sightseeing including Reed Flute, Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Seven Star Park, Li River and many more
- China Travel Agency, Small Group Private Tour Service
TravelChinaGuide, a leading China travel agency offers private China tours and small group tours to Beijing, Xian, Tibet, Yangtze lowest price,best service
- China Map: Virtual Tour Maps of Beijing, Shanghai, Xian . . .
China maps with cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Guilin, Xi'an, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Tibet as well as great wall virtual tour map, China provinces, population, geography and railway
- Top China Travel Agency, Top China Tours, China Travel Service
Top China Travel, Top Travel Agency in China! The choice is easy Top China Travel is the foremost online China tour operator, offering high-quality China in-bound tour services to the tourists worldwide
- The Best Times to Visit China, Best Travel Seasons in China
Spring is one of the best times to visit China, especially for nature lovers Flowers bloom and temperatures are cool to warm Wet weather needn't dampen travelers’ spirits in the south of China The rains can actually enhance views, with mountain mists in areas like the Li River (Guilin) and the Yellow Mountains If you’re bothered by rain showers, make your trip to drier Beijing and Xi’an