- Current Local Time in Gothenburg, Sweden
Current local time in Sweden – Gothenburg Get Gothenburg's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Gothenburg's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- 11 Day Classic Scandinavia - Gate 1 Travel
escorted holiday,escorted travel,escorted vacation,europe tour,europe travel package,europe vacation
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport - Wikipedia
Göteborg Landvetter Airport (IATA: GOT, ICAO: ESGG) is an international airport serving the Gothenburg (Swedish: Göteborg) region in Sweden With 6 8 million passengers in 2017 it is Sweden's second-largest airport after Stockholm–Arlanda Landvetter is also an important freight airport
- Sweden travel guide and booking portal - Swedentips. se
The best travel destinations in Sweden, including Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö, as well as personal and useful travel tips Hotels and holiday homes
- I Love Gothenburg - Travel Guide to Goteborg, Sweden.
Experience Gothenburg with the Gothenburg Pass! The card gives you free admission to Liseberg and Universeum, the Eastindia Ship Götheborgparking and travel by tram and bus, sightseeing by bus and boat, Paddan, Maritiman, museums and much more
- Kiel to Gothenburg | Stena Line
Kiel - Gothenburg Sail the most direct and comfortable route from Germany to Sweden Planning to travel from Germany to Sweden? Stena Line sails from Kiel to Gothenburg which is the perfect crossing and takes just 14 hours
- Did you go to Gothenburg? - Coopers funny memory of fan . . .
Recorded at BBC Scotland in 2017, Aberdeen's European Cup Winners' Cup winner Neale Cooper recalls being asked by a fan if he had been at the 1983 final in Sweden