- Aksum - Wikitravel
Aksum (also spelled Axum) is a city in the Tigray region of Ethiopia
- News: Several killed as Ethiopian police . . . - Addis Standard
News: Several killed as Ethiopian police force attempt to arrest individuals, sparking city wide protest in Gondar
- Ethiopia: Ancient Lands and Religious Festivals . . .
This nine-day journey, coinciding with a national religious festival, will showplace the unique cultural heritage of Ethiopia, home to one of the oldest Christian
- Africa Middle East Travel Guide - TripSavvy
Africa the Middle East Larger-than-life trips await in Africa and the Middle East: See the Big 5 in the wild, marvel at the Great Pyramids in Egypt, and discover
- Volcanic ash at volcano BAGANA - A3M Global Monitoring
A3M Mobile Personal Protection GmbH, Hintere Grabenstraße 26, D-72070 Tuebingen www global-monitoring com
- Focal Travel
Searching for flights to : , Depart: 01-Jan-1970 (Thu) Please wait for a moment while we process your request This will take about 30 seconds
- What is behind Ethiopias wave of protests? - BBC News
An Ethiopian Olympic runner made an anti-government sign as he finished the marathon, but what is at the root of the demonstrations he backs?