- Glenelg, South Australia - Wikipedia
Glenelg is a beach-side suburb of the South Australian capital of Adelaide Located on the shore of Holdfast Bay in Gulf St Vincent, it has become a tourist destination due to its beach and many attractions, home to several hotels and dozens of restaurants
- Guide to Adelaide - Tourism Australia
Adelaide is undergoing a rapid transformation with a burgeoning small-bar scene, world-class art and music, and a festival calendar to rival other Aussie cities
- Brawl breaks out between a man and group of teenagers at . . .
Brawl breaks out between a man and group of teenagers at Glenelg beach Posted December 19, 2017 17:39:14 A brawl which broke out on Glenelg beach after a 15-year-old boy drowned is captured on video and posted to social media
- Triadelphia Veterinary Clinic - Veterinarian In Glenelg . . .
Triadelphia Veterinary Clinic - Veterinary Clinic in Glenelg, MD
- Teenage girl missing in water at Glenelg beach, South . . .
A SEARCH for a teenage girl missing in the waters off Glenelg will resume Monday morning, after the dramatic rescue of four others at the popular beach late Sunday
- Adelaide Weather Forecast | Adelaide Weather News | The . . .
Adelaide Local Weather Forecast and Adelaide Weather News including Local South Australia and Adelaide Storm Warnings Read more Adelaide Weather Forecast at The Advertiser
- Body found in search for missing teenage girl off Glenelg . . .
THE body of a teenage girl who went missing in waters off Glenelg has been found, after the dramatic rescue of four others at the popular beach late Sunday