- Girona year-round | Tourism | Girona City Council
Girona is a city on a human scale with all the charm of a larger city Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the tourist attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc Enjoy it at any time of year and, if you can, come back
- Official website of the Visitors Office in Girona. Hotels . . .
Girona tot l'any Gaudiu d'una ciutat feta a mida per distreure-us en totes les vessants: carrers, festes, oferta cultural, restaurants, serveis turístics, esdeveniments, festivals…
- Cheap flights to Girona | Jet2. com
Cheap flights to Girona Nestled in the northeastern corner of Spain, Girona is a classic Catalan city with great connections to the Costa Brava Girona is jeweled with a rainbow of colourful buildings that stand boldly against the traditional backdrop
- The 10 Best Things to Do in Girona - 2018 (with Photos . . .
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Girona, Spain on TripAdvisor: See 14,428 traveler reviews and photos of Girona tourist attractions Find what to do today, this weekend, or in June
- Calpe Spain Travel Guide - Catalonia Valencia Travel Guides
Catalonia Valencia Travel Guides Travel Guides Tips From An Irish Writer Living There Since 2003
- Girona 2-1 Real Madrid - BBC Sport
Champions Real Madrid suffer an embarrassing defeat at La Liga first-timers Girona and are now eight points behind league leaders Barcelona
- Girona airport transfers - Girona airport Taxis | ZIPtransfers
ZIPtransfers com provides you, your family and groups of friends with safe, reliable and low-cost Girona airport transfers and taxis from Girona airport to your accommodation, resort, hotel or private villa