- Trans Kalahari Highway Botswana - Travel Experts in Africa . . .
Trans Kalahari Highway Botswana Information about TransKalahari Highway Botswana, information on Nata including fuel, food and communication details and hotels, camp sites, lodges and places to stay along the TransKalahari Highway Botswana
- Time in Botswana - Time and Date
Botswana time now Botswana time zone and map with current time in the largest cities
- Angola travel - Lonely Planet
For most people, Angola is one of Africa’s last great travel mysteries Despite its elemental landscapes and boom-bust oil-dependent economy, the country remains closed off to all but the most adventurous travellers thanks to stringent visa policies, high prices and a history that’s been more about war than peace
- Motse Lodge Kanye Botswana - Travel Experts in Africa Asia
The camp site is ideal for family outings Motse Lodge is the ideal place to stay for seeing the sights and enjoying activities in and around Kanye
- Health Information for Travelers to Botswana - Traveler . . .
Malaria When traveling in Botswana, you should avoid mosquito bites to prevent malaria You may need to take prescription medicine before, during, and after your trip to prevent malaria, depending on your travel plans, such as where you are going, when you are traveling, and if you are spending a lot of time outdoors or sleeping outside
- Botswana borders information on the borders of Botswana Africa
Essential Botswana Travel Information Passports Visa's Border restrictions Weather Helpful Information: Money credit cards, electricity, phones, time, language, Internet, food and more
- Republic of Botswana - Government portal
• Francistown • Selebi-Phikwe • Solomon's Wall • Lepokole Hills • Tswapong Hills • Moremi Gorge • Motlhabaneng Rock Paintings • Letsibogo Dam