- Botswana borders information on the borders of Botswana Africa
Botswana borders several countries, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Zambia, information on the border crossings into Botswana and details of opening hours, crossing procedures, vehicle paperwork and what you can take across the border into and out of Botswana
- Republic of Botswana - Government portal
• Francistown • Selebi-Phikwe • Solomon's Wall • Lepokole Hills • Tswapong Hills • Moremi Gorge • Motlhabaneng Rock Paintings • Letsibogo Dam
- Botswana road conditions and driving information.
Botswana roads vary from good tar to deep sand details on where they are and what condtions to expect, tips on driving in Botswana and wherer you can acees in a normal car and where you will need a 4wd in Botswana
- Botswana Roads and Driving Information - Travel Experts in . . .
Guide to driving and road conditions in Botswana, distances, where the tar roads go and the main road links in Botswana
- Botswana travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Botswana holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Blessed with some of the greatest wildlife spectacles on earth, Botswana is one of the great safari destinations in Africa
- Maun, Botswana - Wikipedia
Maun is the fifth largest town in Botswana As of 2011, it had a population of 55,784 Maun is the "tourism capital" of Botswana and the administrative centre of Ngamiland district Francistown and Maun there are linked by the A3 highway It is also the headquarters of numerous safari and air-charter operations who run trips into the Okavango Delta
- Welcome to Kwa Nokeng Lodge Martins Drift Botswana . . .
Kwa Nokeng Lodge Martins Drift accommodation guide - all the information you need about the accommodation at the Kwa Nokeng Lodge Botswana Photographs, room types, location and booking information for your stay the Kwa Nokeng Lodge Martins Drift Botswana