- Town of St. George - Go To Bermuda Official Travel . . .
Wander back in time through the Town of St George, the oldest continuously occupied British settlement in the New World British sailors shipwrecked here in 1609
- For Cruisers By Cruisers - George Town - Bahamas Cruisers . . .
George Town Elizabeth Harbour, Great Exuma Island, Exumas Settlements: Mid South Great Exuma, including Stocking Island and Elizabeth Harbor
- Airports Company South Africa - News
O R Tambo International Airport Terminal building evacuated as Police deal with unattended bag
- St. Georges, Bermuda - Wikipedia
St George's (formally, the Town of St George, or St George's Town), located on the island and within the parish of the same names, settled in 1612, was the first
- George Town, Grand Cayman - Royal Caribbean International
Cruise to George Town, Grand Cayman and discover the many riches of this stop including reef diving, snorkeling and duty-free shopping
- Georgetown Travel Guide - Penang
Georgetown - With a long and illustrious history under its belt, Penang’s capital city is one of the most interesting and colourful cities in Malaysia Named after
- Latest Weather and Extended Forecast - CNN
View the latest weather conditions and extended forecast on CNN