- Tasmanian fire danger not over, as blaze edges closer to . . .
Conditions may have eased from Friday's nightmare possibility, but Tasmanian towns are still under risk of catastrophic fires, with a blaze edging closer to Geeveston in the state's south this
- Marine Weather Forecast - Derwent Estuary - Boating and . . .
marine weather for Derwent Estuary including tides, 7 day wind and swell graphs, seas, swell and latest Bureau of Meteorology coastal warnings from Weatherzon from Farmonline Weather
- Southern Trail Self-Drive Itinerary | Discover Tasmania
Geeveston – Dover Drive to the Hartz Mountains National Park for a range of walks and superb views From Hartz Peak (1255 metres) you can see east to the ocean and west into the heart of Tasmania's Wilderness World Heritage Area
- Driving in Tasmania | Travel Information | Discover Tasmania
Calculate distances and drive times around Tasmania Get easy travel information to make all your journeys in Tasmania hassle free
- Geeveston fire far from over, say police - The Mercury
ABOUT 500 Huon Valley residents packed the Huonville Primary School hall for an update on an out-of-control fire burning in the states South West
- What To Do | Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre
1830 Restaurant Bar With sweeping views of the Penitentiary, gardens and grounds, the 1830 restaurant is a perfect place to enjoy a long, relaxed meal with friends while visiting the Port Arthur Historic Site
- Nature : Tahune Airwalk | Our Naked Australia
After a beautiful, winding drive through the forest, we arrived at Tahune AirWalk in the early afternoon The weather was a bit drizzly, so we grabbed our trusty jackets and headed for the Visitor Centre