- Geelong weather climate - Travel Victoria: accommodation . . .
Geelong: Local weather station showing temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind and rainfall: Melbourne 64 km radar: Shows rain and hail: B W infrared satellite: Black indicates no cloud and increasing white means higher colder clouds: Visible satellite: Shows clouds and fog (unavailable at night)
- Travel Weather Forecast for Geelong, Australia
Geelong travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Geelong, Australia keeps your trip moving
- Weather in Geelong in November 2019, Victoria: Averages
Guide to Geelong weather in November The average maximum daytime temperature in Geelong in November is a comfortable 21°C (70°F) The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F)
- Geelong Weather Today Current Conditions, Victoria
Weather conditions at Geelong, Australia at 03:34 EDT (Eastern Daylight (Australia) Time) on the 3rd December 2018 were as follows: Temperature comfortable 14°C, overcast skies and a moderate breeze of 27 kph from the west-north-west with gusts of 45 kph (28 mph)
- Best Time to Visit Geelong | Weather | Season | Months . . .
Weather in Geelong is generally stable and characterized by four distinct seasons The best time to visit Geelong is in spring when the weather is mild and pleasant allowing you to avoid the summer heat, and windy winter rain and cold
- Geelong, Victoria Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Geelong, Victoria - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Geelong climate: Average Temperature, weather by month . . .
average temperature Geelong The warmest month of the year is February, with an average temperature of 19 3 °C July is the coldest month, with temperatures averaging 9 4 °C Geelong Weather by month weather averages