- Climate change costs rising rapidly, GAO report says . . .
Extreme-weather-related costs to the US federal government could rise by $12 billion to $35 billion a year by 2050, the Government Accountability Office says
- New GAO report points out flaws in cybersecurity policies
New GAO report evaluates climate change and cybersecurity policies at the federal level The Government Accountability Office on Wednesday released a report assessing the waste, fraud, abuse and
- GAO study: Segregation worsening in U. S. schools
What’s more, GAO investigators found, public charter schools, a key strategy in improving education for such students, may take minority and poor students from larger more diverse public schools
- FedLaw - Center for Regulatory Effectiveness
Introduction and Instructions FedLaw was developed to see if legal resources on the Internet could be a useful and cost-effective research tool for Federal lawyers and other Federal employees
- Forest Bird - Hong Kong: Get the Detail of Forest Bird on . . .
Forest Bird Hong Kong The German expat owner of Forest Bird wanted to inject some understated European style into Hong Kong's glitzy retail scene, and developed this multi-directional women's
- Shanghai Tang - Hong Kong: Get the Detail of Shanghai Tang . . .
Shanghai Tang Hong Kong When David Tang founded this classy clothing brand in 1994, his aim was to marry traditional Chinese garment-making techniques to a 21st century Western aesthetic The result?
- Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary - John Nicholson
Learn Mandarin Chinese in Irvine, Orange County, California Small classes or private tutoring