- Best of Wrecks itinerary – Egypt Liveaboard Diving Holidays
The next two days are spent cruising the wrecks of the northern Red Sea Normally you will have the opportunity to make three day dives and a night dive each day
- Northern Wrecks and Reefs itinerary – Egypt Liveaboard . . .
The itinerary below is an example of the planned route and dive sites cannot be guaranteed All dive sites are subject to weather conditions and the final route taken is at the absolute discretion of the captain and dive guides
- Aggressor Fleet® | Official Site | Liveaboard Scuba Diving . . .
Maldives General Information The Maldives Islands lie Southwest of India Scattered across the equator in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the gem-like islands of the Maldives depict the rare vision of a tropical paradise
- Maldives: Weather Climate - When to go, what to do and . . .
The climate in the Maldives is driven by the monsoons; in winter, from November to March, it is hot with light humidity, and in summer, from May to November, there are strong winds with a lot of rain and storms
- Services | Lets Go Maldives
Lets Invest Maldives: the land of opportunities Maldives offers unlimited assistance and conveniences to all businessmen and investors The right partnerships between overseas investors and Maldivian businesses have led to astounding commercial success
- Maldivian Airlines, Maldives Airways Maldives Sea Plane
World Travel Awards 2017 - Travelling to the resorts of the Maldives by seaplane is a thrilling experience - even more so when you know you're in the safe hands of a worldwide award winning operator
- The best Maldives resorts and child-friendly stays in our . . .
A detailed independent Maldives resorts review and fun guide, by Royston Ellis and Vijay Verghese, Smart Travel Asia and Dancing Wolf Media