- Galway Weather - Galway, County Galway Forecast - Tripadvisor
During the summer months, the average temperature in Galway is around 68 degrees F, while in the winter the temperature averages around 34 degrees F Galway, as with all of Ireland, does get quite a bit of rainfall The rain is heaviest in the winter months, but can be heavy at any time For an up to date forecast of Galway's weather click here
- East Galway, NY Travel Weather Forecast | AccuWeather
Your localized Travel weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities
- Galway, NY Travel Weather Forecast | AccuWeather
Your localized Travel weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities United States Weather Galway, NY 71° F
- Galway Ireland Travel Weather and Climate - When To Go to . . .
Galway Travel Weather and Historic Climate Charts Galway is located on the center of Ireland's west coast Galway's climate is moderated by the North Atlantic Current, which keeps the winters mild Winter is also the wettest time, but it can rain any time in Galway
- Galway climate: average weather, temperature . . .
The climate of Galway is oceanic, with quite mild, rainy winters and mild, relatively rainy summers The city is located on the west coast of Ireland, in the province of Connacht The average temperatureof the coldest month (January) is of 6 1 °C (43 °F), that of the warmest month (July) is of 16 2 °C (61 °F)
- Galway, Ireland 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather . . .
Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Galway, Ireland with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather com
- Galway, Ireland 10-Day Weather Forecast | Weather Underground
Galway Weather Forecasts Weather Underground provides local long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical weather conditions for the Galway area