- Freiburg im Breisgau - Wikipedia
Freiburg im Breisgau (German pronunciation: [ˈfʁaɪ̯bʊʁk ʔɪm ˈbʁaɪ̯sɡaʊ̯] ( listen); Alemannic: Friburg im Brisgau [ˈfʁiːb̥əɡ̊]) is a city in Baden-Württemberg, Germany, with a population of about 220,000 In the south-west of the country, it straddles the Dreisam river, at the foot of the Schlossberg Historically, the city has acted as the hub of the Breisgau region on
- Germany Travel Guide - Travel to Germany
We are your best option to travel Germany Information, advices, maps, culture, inter alia in the most complete Germany Travel Guide in Internet, just a step
- 15 Best Things to Do in Freiburg (Germany) - The Crazy Tourist
Wreathed in vineyards in Baden-Württemberg, Freiburg is a Medieval university city on the edge of the Black Forest The minster has to be the first thing you see in Freiburg, and you’ll want to view this Gothic marvel and its marvellous tower from every angle
- Freiburg: City of Vision | International Making Cities Livable
The City of Freiburg is often called Germany's "ecological capital" and has been recognized internationally as one of the world’s most livable, sustainable and child-friendly cities
- Borussia Dortmund 2-2 SC Freiburg - BBC Sport
Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang helps Borussia Dortmund to a 2-2 draw with Freiburg in the Bundesliga
- EuroAirport Basel Freiburg EAP Airport ATM and Cash . . .
EuroAirport Basel Freiburg EAP Airport banks, ATM, cash machines, currency exchange
- Mainz v Freiburg: Hosts awarded penalty on VAR after half . . .
A penalty was awarded after players had already left the pitch for half-time in Mainz's Bundesliga win over relegation rivals Freiburg on Monday