- Freiburg im Breisgau - Wikipedia
Freiburg was founded by Konrad and Duke Berthold III of Zähringen in 1120 as a free market town; hence its name, which translates to "free (or independent) town" Frei means "free", and Burg, like the modern English word "borough", was used in those days for an incorporated city or town, usually one with some degree of autonomy
- Germany Travel Guide - Travel to Germany
We are your best option to travel Germany Information, advices, maps, culture, inter alia in the most complete Germany Travel Guide in Internet, just a step
- Weather in Aéroport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, FR (Weather . . .
Weather in Aéroport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, 23 05 2018 - Before noon it will be mostly cloudy After midday mostly sunny weather will dominate Morning tem
- 15 Best Things to Do in Freiburg (Germany) - The Crazy Tourist
Begun as a Romanesque church in the 13th century, Freiburg’s awe-inspiring minster would take another 300 years to complete Despite the destruction wreaked around Münsterplatz in 1944, the minster came through with only minor damage
- Mercure Hotel Panorama Freiburg. Book now! Free Wifi!
The 4-star-superior Mercure Hotel Panorama Freiburg has 86 rooms with free Wifi Book online and enjoy our spa area with a pool, a sauna and a beauty area
- Borussia Dortmund 2-2 SC Freiburg - BBC Sport
Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang helps Borussia Dortmund to a 2-2 draw with Freiburg in the Bundesliga
- Germany migrant jailed for life for murdering Freiburg . . .
An asylum seeker has been jailed for life for the rape and murder of a woman in Germany in a case that fuelled tensions over the influx of migrants Hussein Khavari, who claimed to be Afghan, admitted to attacking student Maria Ladenburger, 19, in October 2016 in the south-western city of Freiburg