- Freiburg im Breisgau - Wikipedia
Freiburg was founded by Konrad and Duke Berthold III of Zähringen in 1120 as a free market town; hence its name, which translates to "free (or independent) town
- Germany Travel Guide - Travel to Germany
Germany is one of the most advanced and beautiful countries in the world, it is one of the major economic powers in the European Union and also a technology development leader, there are many reasons that may encourage you to visit this country, so this travel guide is actually an excellent option to find out which are those reasons and what to do once there
- 15 Best Things to Do in Freiburg (Germany) - The Crazy Tourist
Wreathed in vineyards in Baden-Württemberg, Freiburg is a Medieval university city on the edge of the Black Forest The minster has to be the first thing you see in Freiburg, and you’ll want to view this Gothic marvel and its marvellous tower from every angle
- Freiburg: City of Vision | International Making Cities Livable
The City of Freiburg is often called Germany's "ecological capital" and has been recognized internationally as one of the world’s most livable, sustainable and child-friendly cities
- Borussia Dortmund 2-2 SC Freiburg - BBC Sport
Aubameyang started for Borussia Dortmund for the first time since 16 December in the draw with Freiburg Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang started for Borussia Dortmund for the first time
- EuroAirport Basel Freiburg EAP Airport ATM and Cash . . .
EuroAirport Basel Freiburg EAP Airport banks, ATM, cash machines, currency exchange
- Mainz v Freiburg: Hosts awarded penalty on VAR after half . . .
Is this the most bizarre use of VAR so far? A penalty was awarded after players had already left the pitch for half-time in Mainz's Bundesliga win over relegation rivals Freiburg on Monday