- Freetown - Wikipedia
Freetown is the capital and largest city of Sierra Leone It is a major port city on the Atlantic Ocean and is located in the Western Area of the country
- BBC Weather - Freetown
Detailed weather for Freetown with a 5 to 10 day forecast, giving a look further ahead
- Freetown: A disaster waiting to happen? - BBC News
Freetown is a city squeezing itself into the small space between the mountains and the sea, in a country with the highest annual rainfall in Africa In August - the
- National and Local Weather Radar, Daily Forecast . . .
The Weather Channel and weather com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage
- Weather - New Bedford, MA - southcoasttoday. com
Choose the plan that’s right for you Digital access or digital and print delivery
- Sierra Leone floods: Streets inundated in Freetown - BBC News
A mudslide in Regent, near Sierra Leone's capital Freetown, has buried houses in mud Flooding is not unusual in the west African state, where unsafe
- Sierra Leone mudslides: Rescue and recovery operation in . . .
A rescue and recovery operation is under way in Sierra Leone’s capital, Freetown, after mudslides and floods claimed the lives of more than 300 people