- Travel Alaska - Fairbanks Traveler and Vacation Information
One of Fairbanks’ most beloved attractions is a natural one and free; the aurora borealis or northern lights The city is one of the best areas in Alaska to witness nature's light show, which illuminates many nights from September until the beginning of April
- Fairbanks, AK Three Day Weather Forecast | AccuWeather
Get your 3-Day weather forecast for Fairbanks, AK Hi Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend!
- Explore Fairbanks, Alaska | Aurora Borealis, Midnight Sun
During Aurora Season (August 21-April 21) in the Fairbanks region, the aurora borealis also known as the northern lights, almost always appears when the sky is relatively dark and clear The Aurora Borealis Tracker correlates aurora forecast, weather conditions and time of day to determine aurora viewing possibilities in multiple locations
- Past Weather in Fairbanks, Alaska, USA — Yesterday or . . .
Weather reports from the last weeks in Fairbanks with highs and lows
- Alaska Tour Travel | Vacations, Hotels, Tours, Cruises . . .
Plan your Alaska vacation with Alaska Tour Travel Book a complete vacation package or individual hotels, day tours, cruises, bus train trips
- Fairbanks, Alaska, USA 14 day weather forecast
Fairbanks Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F Last 2 weeks of weather
- Places to Stay | Explore Fairbanks, Alaska
Looking for a place to stay in Fairbanks or Interior Alaska? There are cozy bed and breakfasts' and lodges, campgrounds, family-friendly hotels and Aurora viewing cabins out-of-town and everything in between