- Exmouth Tourist Guide | exmouth. com – A guide to the . . .
Surrounded by the beautiful Devon countryside, Exmouth is a bustling little town with a vibrant shopping centre that also hosts a wide range of leisure and entertainment facilities, including a cinema, theatre, sports amenities and a range of excellent restaurants
- Exmouth View Hotel, Babbacombe Hotel, Family Friendly . . .
Welcome to the Exmouth View Hotel in Sunny Babbacombe, Torquay A warm and friendly welcome always awaits you at the Exmouth View Hotel, Babbacombe, Torquay, Devon Licensed Bar, Large Restaurant with Coastal Views, Deluxe En-suite rooms
- WhaleShark Swim Ningaloo Reef - exmouthdiving. com. au
We reserve the right to alter or cancel specific dives tours courses without notice due to weather, sea conditions, minimum numbers or other factors
- Ningaloo Visitor Centre - Welcome the Exmouth Visitor . . .
Welcome to Ningaloo The Ningaloo region (Exmouth, Coral Bay surrounds) is the eco-adventure capital of Western Australia Whether this is your first visit or you are a repeat visitor to this unforgettable part of Australia, the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Coast offers extraordinary experiences for the whole family
- Flights to Exmouth and Ningaloo Reef - Qantas AU
Exmouth is a true nature lovers paradise Crystal clear water, 200 different coral varieties, humpback whales, dolphins, turtles, manta rays and of course the gentle whale sharks
- River Exe Cafe | Restaurant - Exmouths Award Winning . . .
River Exe Cafe is Exmouth's most unique, award-winning restaurant dining venue Enjoy amazing views food at our stunning Devon restaurant
- Travel to Australia | DUA Travel
Currency The official currency is the Australian dollar (AUD), which is divided into 100 cents Weather Australia experiences mild temperatures year round