- Best Times to Visit Dubrovnik | U. S. News Travel
Best Times to Visit Dubrovnik The best time to visit Dubrovnik is September and October, when temperatures aren't stifling hot yet most of the cruise ships have abandoned the port
- Dubrovnik, Croatia Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Dubrovnik, Croatia - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Dubrovnik Weather | Dubrovnik Travel
Dubrovnik’s warm Mediterranean climate and sunny weather are among the many charms that make the famous old walled city one of the top tourist destinations on the Adriatic coast
- Dubrovnik Weather and When to Go - TripAdvisor
Although it is fairly far north, Dubrovnik has a relatively mild climate due to its coastal location on the Adriatic Sea The average high temperature in the summer months is in the 80's, while the average during the winter is in the 40's
- The Best Time to Visit Dubrovnik, Croatia for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Dubrovnik for ideal weather are March 26th to July 1st or September 3rd to November 18th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Weather in Dubrovnik - Lonely Planet
- Dubrovnik Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for Dubrovnik . . .
Get the Dubrovnik weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos for Dubrovnik, Croatia from AccuWeather com