- Donegal Airport - Wikipedia
Donegal Airport (Irish: Aerfort Dhún na nGall) (IATA: CFN, ICAO: EIDL) is located 2 NM (3 7 km; 2 3 mi) south-west of Bunbeg in Carrickfinn, a townland in The Rosses, a district in north-west County Donegal, Ireland The airport is on the county's north-west coast about a 15-minute drive from Dungloe and Gweedore and 45 minutes from Letterkenny It is popularly known within County Donegal as
- Famous Donegal postman reveals his summer weather . . .
A Donegal postman who is famous for correctly predicting the weather has said that Ireland is in store for a good summer Postman Michael Gallagher told the Neil Prendeville on Cork's RedFM that temperatures will begin to soar over the next few weeks "The bad weather is going to change The signs
- Donegal and Down could produce a thriller - Martin Clarke . . .
Former Down star Martin Clarke believes his county's Ulster semi-final against Donegal will be an open and attacking game
- Donegal, Ireland - Latest news and updates - The Sun
News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services
- Rosapenna View - Donegal Cottage Holidays
Self catering holiday cottages in Donegal, Ireland A wide selection of holiday home providers throughout county Donegal
- On Air | Highland Radio - Latest Donegal News and Sport
TIME: PROGRAMME: DESCRIPTION: 06 30 – 09 00: The Naughty Alarm Clock with Lee Gooch: Music based programme with up to the minute information on weather, travel and interesting items from the day’s newspapers
- Donegal v Fermanagh - as it happened - BBC Sport
Radio Ulster coverage and live text commentary on the Ulster Senior Football Final between Fermanagh and Donegal from St Tiernach's Park, Clones