- Dibba - Wikipedia
Dibba (Arabic: دبا ) is a coastal area at the northern tip of the eastern Arabian peninsula on the Gulf of Oman It is politically divided into three segments:
- Musandam Dibba | Oman Musandam Dibba Trip | Musandam Dibba . . .
Musandam Dibba is the most beautiful and naturally scenic place situated along the coastline of Oman We Operate Daily Musandam Dibba Trips from dubai and sharjah
- About UAE East Coast - Your local tour partner in UAE East . . .
About UAE East Coast and UAE East Coast Tourism
- Musandam Tour Dubai - Happy Adventures Tourism LLC
Full day Musandam Oman Tour from Dubai Enjoy snorkeling, swimming, speed boats, banana boats, fishing, cutting rocks, white caves delicious Buffet Lunch
- 8 great Dubai adventure activities | CNN Travel
Desert camping, skydiving, sea kayaking gold-leaf facials and Krug sundowners aren't the only exotic adventures in Dubai
- Fujairah - Wikipedia
Fujairah, dominated by the Sharqiyin tribe, sits at the mouth of the important trade route, the Wadi Ham (which is guarded by the Sharqiyin fort at Bithnah), through
- UAE Culture Heritage: History - UAEinteract
Information on the culture, heritage and history of the United Arab Emirates featuring art exhibitions, heritage and archaeological sites, historical tours