- Daytona Beach, Florida - Wikipedia
Daytona Beach is a city in Volusia County, Florida, United States It lies about 51 miles (82 1 km) northeast of Orlando, 86 miles (138 4 km) southeast of Jacksonville, and 242 miles (389 5 km) northwest of Miami In the 2010 U S Census, it had a population of 61,005 It is a principal city of the Deltona–Daytona Beach–Ormond Beach metropolitan area, which was home to 600,756 people as of 2013
- Daytona Beach Forum, Travel Discussion for Daytona Beach . . .
Travel forums for Daytona Beach Discuss Daytona Beach travel with TripAdvisor travelers
- Daytona Beach International Airport
Airport emergency response exercise planned for March 28 March 19, 2019 The airport will test its disaster response readiness during a full-scale emergency response exercise March 28
- Discover Daytona - Daytona Beach Hotels, Motels, Travel . . .
DiscoverDaytona com is Daytona Beach's Ultimate Online Directory and Travel Guide for hotels, motels, shopping, recreation, fishing, restaurants , night life, real estate, services and much, much more for the Daytona, Daytona Beach, Flagler Beach, New Smyrna Beach Deland areas
- Daytona Beach Attractions | Things to Do in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Attractions TRAVEL CHANNEL names Daytona Beach a Top 10 Attraction in Florida! Video: Take a close look at the unlimited fun waiting for you in Daytona Beach
- Weather for Daytona Beach, Florida, USA - timeanddate. com
Current weather in Daytona Beach and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- Daytona Beach 2019: Best of Daytona Beach, FL Tourism . . .
Escape to Daytona Beach, and discover a destination where new adventures for all ages are around every corner — whether you’re strolling along 23 miles of uncrowded, white-sand beaches or reeling in a new discovery at the Main Street Pier