- Datong Travel Guide, Discover Famous Buddhist Grottoes.
Datong was founded around 200 BC during the Han Dynasty(206 BC –220 AD) with the name Pingcheng In ancient China, Pingcheng was a stopping-off point for camel
- How to Get to Mount Wutai from Datong - Top China Travel
Mount Wutai, also known as Wutai Mountain or Qingliang Shan, is located in Wutai County in Xinzhou Region,in Shanxi Province, about 230 kilometers away from the city
- How to Get to Hanging Temple from Datong
Hanging Temple is located 65 km southwest of Datong in Hunyuan County It usually takes about one and a half hours by car from Datong Visitors can get there by bus
- Beijing Climate: Temperature, Rainfall, Four Seasons and . . .
Beijing Climate and Beijing Weather: Temperature, Rainfall, Four Seasons and Travel Tips offered by Beijing based China tour operator and China travel agency
- Visit Beijing in November « China Travel Tips – Tour . . .
If we want to make a plan for Beijing tour in November, make sure firstly that Beijing in November is too cool Have to take some perceptions for get a tour of there
- The Hanging Monastery, Datong —3 Faiths, 1,500 years old!
The Hanging Monastery was built 1,500 years ago, in the Northern Wei Dynasty(386–557) This Taoist, Buddhist, and Confucian temple is Mount Heng's principal attraction
- Holiday Destinations starting with D - Weather2Travel. com
Holiday Destinations Starting with D Find Cities, Towns, Resorts, Islands, Regions Countries and Explore the Weather Before You Book Your next Holiday