- Datong Travel Guide, Discover Famous Buddhist Grottoes.
Datong was founded around 200 BC during the Han Dynasty(206 BC –220 AD) with the name Pingcheng In ancient China, Pingcheng was a stopping-off point for camel
- Datong - Wikitravel
Datong is a city in Shanxi Province, China
- The Yungang Grottoes — 1,500-Year-Old Buddhist Art
The Yungang Grottoes near Datong extend about 1 km (0 6 miles) long with 45 major caves, 209 secondary caves, anda total carvingarea of more than 1 8 ha (4 4 acres)
- Beijing Climate: Temperature, Rainfall, Four Seasons and . . .
Beijing Climate and Beijing Weather: Temperature, Rainfall, Four Seasons and Travel Tips offered by Beijing based China tour operator and China travel agency
- Weather in Haikou in June 2018, China: Temperature
Weather in Haikou in June - Temperature, Rainfall Sunshine Check How Hot Sunny It Is Before You Book Your Next Holiday in 2018 to Haikou, China
- Top China Travel Destinations, Top Tourist Destinations in . . .
China Travel Destination offers travel information of the most famous tourist cities and top tourist destinations as useful city guide books in your China city tours
- When is the best time to visit Guilin? « China Travel Tips . . .
by There is an ancient Chinese saying “East or west, Guilin scenery is the best” Guilin, China’s most picturesque City, has been a destination for travelers