- Datong Travel Guide: Weather, Location, Attractions, Map
Datong Travel Tips History : Datong is one of the 24 famous historical and cultural cities in China due to its ever prosperous history With a history of over 2400 years, it was the capital of Northern Wei (386~534) for 96 years, and the 'support capital' of Liao (916~1125) and Jin (1115~1234)
- Travel Weather Forecast for Datong, China
Datong travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Datong, China keeps your trip moving
- Datong Weather, Best Time to Visit Datong - ChinaHighlights
The best time to visit Datong is from April to October Spring — Windy and Dry Spring is from April to May in Datong Weather: The weather is changeable, with intervals of warm and cold days, and also big differences of temperature between day and night It is windy and dry, with occasional light rain and dusty winds
- Datong Travel Guide: Attractions, Weather, Hotels, Maps . . .
Best time to visit Datong is from April to October Most travelers come to Datong to see the historical sites, ancient building, and grottoes and to clime the Mount Heng, so weather doesn’t influence the attraction much, as long as travelers don’t visit Datong in the cold winter, it will be fine
- Datong Weather: Weather Forecast, Climate Best Time Visit
Datong Weather Seasons Being a temperate continental monsoon climate, Datong has four distinct seasons with cold Winter, warm Spring, cool Summer and breezy Autumn The annual average temperature is about 5 8 °C, subjected to the longer Winter with the coldest temperature of -11 3 °C
- Datong Climate, Datong Weather, Best Time to Visit Datong . . .
Datong climate and weather information helps you when doing your China Datong travel and tours The best time to visit Datong can be found according to the weather conditions in Datong
- Datong Travel Guide, Tourism, Weather, How to Reach, Route . . .
Datong travel guide, tourism, weather information, how to reach, route map, photos reviews of Datong by travellers on Tripoto