- Dar es Salaam - Wikipedia
Dar es Salaam (Dar) (from Arabic: دار السلام Dār as-Salām, "the house of peace"; formerly Mzizima) is the former capital as well as the most populous city in Tanzania and a regionally important economic centre
- Dar es Salaam travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Dar es Salaam holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Over the last century, Dar es Salaam has grown from a sleepy Zaramo fishing village into a thriving tropical metropolis of over four million people
- Current Local Time in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Current local time in Tanzania – Dar es Salaam Get Dar es Salaam's weather and area codes, time zone and DST Explore Dar es Salaam's sunrise and sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Weather for Dar es Salaam, Tanzania - Time and Date
Current weather in Dar es Salaam and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days
- ROVOS RAIL - DAR ES SALAAM - trainsafaris. com
Day 1: Depart Dar Es Salaam 12h00 The Pride of Africa departs Dar es Salaam and travels the TAZARA line During the late afternoon the train passes through the Selous Game Reserve – the largest in Africa at 55 000km²
- Cheap Flights To Dar es Salaam: The Best Prices . . .
Compare multiple airlines book cheap flights to Dar es Salaam at Travelstart: Lowest fares online Easy online booking - Book today!
- Dar Es Salaam, Victoria Falls the Pride of Africa . . .
The Pride of Africa and Selous Game Reserve After a relaxed morning, today we board our luxury train, the Pride of Africa We join in Dar es Salaam for the epic rail journey across Africa, taking in five countries during our time on the train