- Dakar - Wikipedia
Dakar (English: d ɑː ˈ k ɑːr, ˈ d æ k ər ; French: ) is the capital and largest city of Senegal It is located on the Cap-Vert peninsula on the Atlantic coast and is the westernmost city in the Old World as well as on the African mainland
- Andre Villas-Boas: Former Chelsea and Tottenham manager . . .
BBC Sport - Andre Villas-Boas: Former Chelsea and Tottenham manager talks driving the Dakar Rally
- 10 Best Dakar Apartments, Houses (with . . . - TripAdvisor
Apr 16, 2018 - View the Best apartments with Prices in Dakar View TripAdvisor's 38 unbiased reviews and great deals on houses in Dakar, Senegal
- Word Travels - Travel Guide. Destination guides for the . . .
Travel guide, from Word Travels Destination guides to countries and cities world wide
- Why is Dakars new airport 50km away? - BBC News
Why is Dakar's new airport 50km away? Jump to media player Construction of Senegal's new Blaise Diagne international airport has taken over 10 years, costing $575m
- Inside Dakar 2018: Earths toughest race - SlashGear
You figure out your packing priorities pretty quickly when you're given a week's notice that you're shipping out to Lima, Peru My Dakar journey started in Boston, and this would be my first trip to South America: I had seven days to prepare to face the desert
- BMW F 650GS Dakar - motorcyclespecs. co. za
Motorcycle Specifications, reviews, road tests Make Model: BMW F 650GS Dakar: Year: 2004: Engine: Four stroke, single cylinder, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder