- Flying Cloud (clipper) - Wikipedia
Flying Cloud was a clipper ship that set the world's sailing record for the fastest passage between New York and San Francisco, 89 days 8 hours
- Action of 22 September 1914 - Wikipedia
The Action of 22 September 1914 was a German U-boat ambush that took place during the First World War, in which three obsolete Royal Navy cruisers, manned mainly by
- Distance and drive times - Discover Tasmania
Distance and Drive Times Use the drop down options on the map for detailed distance and travel time information
- weather adelaide - australia - weatheronline
weather Adelaide - Australia - WeatherOnline Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more
- Cressy train level crossing death: Woman dies after car . . .
The woman, who police are yet to identify, was killed when her car collided with the train near Nelsons Rd, Cressy about 5pm The victim was travelling alone in the
- What to pack for travel in South America? Learn from my . . .
Nearly a year and a half ago I packed for Latin America, learn what to pack for travel in South America by reviewing what I did and didn't
- Heartless councillors reject renaming stadium after Rob . . .
TORONTOWhat a mean-spirited, heartless bunch of councillors we have running City Hall, or should I say purporting to run City Hall At 8:45 Wednesday night — with no