- Action of 22 September 1914 - Wikipedia
The Action of 22 September 1914 was a German U-boat ambush that took place during the First World War, in which three obsolete Royal Navy cruisers, manned mainly by reservists and sometimes referred to as the livebait squadron,  were sunk by a German submarine while on patrol About 1,450 British sailors were killed and there was a public outcry in Britain at the losses
- See inside Muhammad Alis Michigan estate for sale, a $2 . . .
If you've ever wanted to know what it's like to live like "The Greatest," now is your chance The sprawling southwest Michigan estate of the late heavyweight boxer Muhammad Ali is now up for sale
- Distance and drive times - Discover Tasmania
Distance and Drive Times Use the drop down options on the map for detailed distance and travel time information
- Photo Tour - Prince Edward County Guide
The Regent Theatre in Picton, centre for music, movies live theatre
- ‘I JUST DON’T FEEL SAFE’: Residents rattled after man . . .
TORONTO — Residents of a downtown TCHC building where a man was shot dead early Monday say they don’t feel safe Police were called to the apartment building at 251 Sherbourne St , north of
- LEVY: Another shelter wreaks havoc on innocent residents . . .
They got in touch with their councillor Joe Cressy a few days ago, hoping the 50-bed respite shelter can be relocated somewhere But there’s been no indication of whether that is even a possibility
- North West Tasmania Map showing Tourism Places - Sydney
North West Tasmania Map - showing location of Burnie, Stanley, Devonport, Rocky Cape National Park, Walls of Jerusalem NP Info about tourist spots, accommodation, adventure, Australia maps and tours