- Interscholastic Sailing Association
The Interscholastic Sailing Association (ISSA) governs secondary school sailing in the United States, in both independent and public high schools
- Action of 22 September 1914 - Wikipedia
The Action of 22 September 1914 was a German U-boat ambush that took place during the First World War, in which three obsolete Royal Navy cruisers, manned mainly by
- Distance and drive times - Discover Tasmania
Distance and Drive Times Use the drop down options on the map for detailed distance and travel time information
- Station Results - 1981-2010 Climate Normals and Averages . . .
Canadian Climate Normals web site is a gateway to information on, climate normals, climate averages and extremes past weather data includes: temperature, snow, snow
- Launceston and North - Discover Tasmania
Launceston and North Tasmania's north is a feast of historic streetscapes and heritage estates, rich farmland, premier cool-climate wines, fresh produce and a haven
- North West Tasmania Map showing Tourism Places
North West Tasmania Map - showing location of Burnie, Stanley, Devonport, Rocky Cape National Park, Walls of Jerusalem NP Info about tourist spots, accommodation
- Melbourne, Sydney, Hobart weather: Cold snap to continue . . .
GOULBURN was the coldest place to be in NSW overnight, as severe frosts and subzero temperatures gripped three states