- Corpus Christi, Texas (TX) profile: population, maps, real . . .
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $26,481 (it was $17,419 in 2000) Corpus Christi city income, earnings, and wages data Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $132,400 (it was $70,500 in 2000)
- Corpus Christi, Texas - Wikipedia
Corpus Christi ( ˌ k ɔːr p ə s ˈ k r ɪ s t i ), colloquially Corpus (Latin: Body of Christ), is a coastal city in the South Texas region of the U S state of Texas The county seat of Nueces County, it also extends into Aransas, Kleberg, and San Patricio Counties It is 130 miles southeast of San Antonio Its political boundaries encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi Bay
- Corpus Christi Metropolitan Planning Organization
The Corpus Christi Metropolitan Planning Organization is the MPO for the Corpus Christi Study Area, which covers portions of Nueces and San Patricio counties along the south Texas coastal bend
- CCIA - Corpus Christi International Airport
CCIA - Corpus Christi Internation Airport Food and the TSA – Time to declutter your Carry-on
- Corpus Christi Hotels | Omni Corpus Christi Hotel
Dive into a stylish stay at Omni Corpus Christi Hotel, home to award-winning dining and luxurious guest rooms with bay area views Book now
- THE 15 BEST Things to Do in Corpus Christi - 2018 (with . . .
Things to Do in Corpus Christi, Texas: See TripAdvisor's 11,936 traveler reviews and photos of Corpus Christi tourist attractions Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October We have reviews of the best places to see in Corpus Christi Visit top-rated must-see attractions
- THE 10 BEST Corpus Christi, TX Vacation Rentals, Beach . . .
Oct 10, 2018 - View the Best vacation rentals with Prices in Corpus Christi View TripAdvisor's 390 unbiased reviews and great deals on beach rentals in Corpus Christi, TX