- Welcome to Coober Pedy | Coober Pedy
The opal capital of the world Around 150 million years ago, Coober Pedy was covered by ocean - and when the water receded, the sandy silica minerals from the seabed
- Coober Pedys Desert Cave Hotel - UNDERGROUND HOTEL
COOBER PEDY ADVENTURE PACKAGE Go off road with our hire 4WDs and explore William Creek at your own leisure! 3 Day, 2 Night package inclusive of flights, airport
- Coober Pedy Weather Forecast - News. com. au
Australia Local Weather Forecast and Australia Weather News including Local Australian Storm Warnings Read more Australian Weather Forecast at News com au
- Coober Pedy Travel, Accommodation, Tours Hotels . . .
Coober Pedy, in the heart of outback South Australia, is the Opal Capital of the World It is a unique, cosmopolitan town with underground homes, restaurants, shops
- Feature Region – Coober Pedy - Family Parks
Famed as the “opal capital of the world”, Coober Pedy is one of Australia’s most interesting towns
- Coober Pedy - A Travel Guide To Magic Places In Outback . . .
Coober Pedy is famous for opal mining, people living underground in dugouts, and for its multiculturalism
- History | Coober Pedy
Golf Club The Coober Pedy Opal Fields Golf Club has been offering a unique course for golfers since 1976 The course Read More