- Border Collie Dog Breed Information, Pictures . . .
The Border Collie dog breed was developed to gather and control sheep in the hilly border country between Scotland and England He is known for his intense stare, or “eye,” with which he
- Should You Buy or Adopt a Border Collie? - BCSA
The information below is also available in Adobe PDF format Click here A recent TV commercial features a wife urging her visibly under-the-weather husband to take a certain cold medicine
- The Path of Infinite Sorrow: The Japanese on the Kokoda . . .
The Path of Infinite Sorrow: The Japanese on the Kokoda Track [Craig Collie, Hajime Marutani] on Amazon com *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers The story of the bloody Kokoda campaign, told through the personal experiences of the Japanese soldiers We were all skin and bone
- Perth weather: city and surrounding coastal areas put on . . .
An area of the coast from Geraldton to Albany, including Perth, has been put on severe weather alert for Monday as a cold front closes in - packing damaging winds and heavy rainfall
- Perth weather: City shivers through coldest morning of the . . .
Further out, Southern Cross is the coldest place in the state with a minimum of just 0 3C, followed by Wandering at 0 8C and Cunderdin with 1 6C
- Dog miraculously survives Uniontown tornado, garage collapse
Email a Story Your e-mail: Friends e-mail:
- Early Highlights from the 2018 Nat Geo Travel Photographer . . .
Contest entry period ends May 31st, 2018 National Geographic invites photographers from around the world to enter the 2018 Travel Photographer of the Year contest The grand-prize winner will be awarded $10,000 (USD), have his or her photo posted on the @NatGeoTravel Instagram account, as well as earn the prestigious title of National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year