- Roads | Cobar Shire Council
Rural Roads Advisory Committee The Rural Roads Advisory Committee was established in order to provide a forum for ratepayers, in particular rural property owners, to communicate with Council's Senior Staff and Councillors in regard to Council's road network
- Accommodation in Cobar - Cobar Accommodation - Outback NSW . . .
Fantastic Cobar accommodation for both business or leisure Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, needing short or long term stay accommodation our property is affordable and will suit your every need
- Cobar Caravan Park | Book Direct Save | Official BIG4 . . .
The perfect stop over point for any great traveller, Cobar Caravan Park is located at the crossroad of regional New South Wales BIG4 Members wont buy better
- Travel New South Wales - accommodation visitor guide . . .
is a visitor and information guide for New South Wales, Australia, that includes: Tourism information: Many towns and cities within New South Wales covered, with attractions, events, weather forecasts and things to see and do
- Weather in Australia - Time and Date
Current weather in Australia, with temperatures in 110 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country
- Time in New South Wales, Australia - Time and Date
New South Wales time now New South Wales time zones and time zone map with current time in the largest cities
- Outback Australia: Do You Need a 4WD? - Travel Guide to . . .
Every month we get emails from travellers astounded at the price of car hire in outback Australia They come to us begging for a solution to their dilemma: they want to hire a 4WD to see the outback and they can’t believe how expensive it is Sadly, most of these people are planning to visit Ayers Rock or Alice Springs – and you don’t need a 4WD for either