- Clermont-Ferrand, Puy-de-Dôme, France Travel Weather . . .
Your localized Travel weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities France Weather Clermont-Ferrand, Puy-de
- Clermont-Ferrand, Puy-de-Dôme, France Three Day Weather . . .
Get your 3-Day weather forecast for Clermont-Ferrand, Puy-de-Dôme, France Hi Low, RealFeel, precip, radar, everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend!
- Clermont-Ferrand, France Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Clermont-Ferrand, France - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Clermont-Ferrand: Weather climate - When and where to go . . .
Situated in the Puy-de-Dôme in France, in the Auvergne region, the city of Clermont-Ferrand has just over 141 000 inhabitants, and it is built in an old volcanic crater of the volcanos around which it developed by highway is reached in from the four cardinal points with the A71 from Paris, A75 to Béziers, the A89 to Lyon and Bordeaux
- Clermont-Ferrand Weather - Clermont-Ferrand, Puy-de-Dome . . .
Clermont-Ferrand Hotels Clermont-Ferrand Bed and Breakfast Clermont-Ferrand Vacation Rentals Clermont-Ferrand Vacation Packages Flights to Clermont-Ferrand Clermont-Ferrand Restaurants Things to Do in Clermont-Ferrand Clermont-Ferrand Travel Forum Clermont-Ferrand Photos Clermont-Ferrand Map Clermont-Ferrand Travel Guide All Clermont-Ferrand Hotels
- Clermont Ferrand climate: average weather, temperature . . .
The climate of Clermont-Ferrand is temperate, with quite cold winters and warm summers The city is located in central France, in Auvergne, 400 meters (1,300 feet) above sea level, at the foot of the chain of volcanoes called Chaîne des Puys, and northeast of the Massif Central
- The Best Time to Visit Clermont-Ferrand, France for . . .
Weather is too cold this time of year in Clermont-Ferrand to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers The average high during this season is between 53 6°F (12°C) and 43 4°F (6 3°C) On average, it rains or snows a smalll amount: 2 to 4 times per month These times of year are fairly slow with tourists