- Chongqing Travel China: City Map, Tours, Attractions, Weather
Chongqing travel information about attractions, accommodation, transport, dining, shopping, climate, pictures, reviews and tour itineraries of Chongqing Read travelers’ comments on Chongqing
- Chongqing Weather - China Travel: China Travel Agency . . .
Overview Chongqing enjoys a humid subtropical monsoon climate, with mild weather condition It features hot summer, warm and foggy winter, early spring and overcast and rainy autumn, with the annual average temperature ranging from18 ℃ (64 F) to 20 C (68 F)
- Travel Weather Forecast for Chongqing, China
Chongqing travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Chongqing, China keeps your trip moving
- The Best Time to Visit Chongqing, China for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Chongqing for ideal weather are February 19th to June 3rd based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Chongqing Climate Weather - Top China Travel
Chongqing climate and weather information helps you when doing your China Chongqing travel and tours The best time to visit Chongqing can be found according to the weather conditions in Chongqing
- Chongqing Weather Information and Seasonal Activities . . .
Chongqing weather, in brief, is as follows: early spring, hot summer, cool autumn, and warm winter with an annual average temperature of 18C and average rainfall of 1,000 to 14,00 mm Known as “capital of fog”, Chongqing has about 100 foggy days annually
- Chongqing Travel Guide: Attractions, Weather . . .
Planning Chongqing Yangtze cruise tour? Check Chongqing travel guide to book a Chongqing city tour or Chongqing Yangtze tour or know places to visit, weather, how to get to Chongqing, maps, travel tips for boarding cruise, etc All for Chongqing!