- Chongqing - Wikipedia
Chongqing ([ʈʂʰʊ̌ŋ tɕʰîŋ] ( listen)), formerly romanized as Chungking, is a major city in southwest China Administratively, it is one of China's four
- Chongqing Expat Club - Meet expats and locals in Chongqing . . .
An online community for Chongqing expats to share information about travel, shopping, dinning, jobs, housing, dating and many more in Chongqing, China
- Yangtze River Cruises: Cruises to Chongqing, Yichang . . .
Three Gorges Dam Cruise is the highlight of the lifetime Yangtze River Cruise Chongqing to Yichang route is by far the most travelled section of the Yangtze
- Niccolo Chongqing | Chongqing Luxury Sky Hotel
The hotel is located on levels 52 to 62 of Tower 1 Chongqing IFS, the largest mixed-use development in the district, featuring a boutique retail mall and corporate
- Hotel in Chongqing | Sheraton Chongqing Hotel
Experience a world class Chongqing hotel when you book with Starwood at Sheraton Chongqing Hotel Receive our best rates guaranteed plus complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG
- China Weather: Major City Climate with Weather Forecast, Maps
Introduction of China climate on precipitation and monsoon, as well as China weather forecast for cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin and more
- Summer food: 25 warm weather dishes | CNN Travel
(CNN) — In some countries, the coldest, sweetest dishes are considered the best foods for summer