- Chongqing Travel China: City Map, Tours, Attractions, Weather
Chongqing is the largest municipality in southwest China It is a modern port city on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing Rivers
- Travel Weather Forecast for Chongqing, China
Chongqing travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Chongqing, China keeps your trip moving
- Chongqing Weather - China Travel: China Travel Agency . . .
Overview Chongqing enjoys a humid subtropical monsoon climate, with mild weather condition It features hot summer, warm and foggy winter, early spring and overcast and rainy autumn, with the annual average temperature ranging from18 ℃ (64 F) to 20 C (68 F)
- Chongqing, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Chongqing, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Chongqing climate: average weather, temperature . . .
Climates to travel World climate guide Climate - Chongqing Average weather, temperature, rainfall, sunshine hours In Chongqing, a great metropolis of south-central China, the climate is temperate, with fairly mild but cloudy winters and hot and muggy summers A city with a millennial history, Chongqing is today a megalopolis, polluted as
- Chongqing Climate Weather - Top China Travel
The annual average temperature is 18 C to 20 C with a low temperature of 4 C in winter and a high temperature of 40 C in Summer Chongqing is famous for its hot Summer weather and the city is known as one of 'the three furnace cities'
- Chongqing Weather: Climate with Weather Forecast, Best . . .
Chongqing Climate - Seasons Travel Advice Situated in the humid sub-tropical monsoon climate belt, the city is characterized by mild weather , with an annual average temperature of 18 C (64 F) it receives abundant rainfall, averaging about 1,000 to 1,400 millimeters (39 to 55 inches) annually