- Chongqing Travel China: City Map, Tours, Attractions, Weather
Chongqing is the largest municipality in southwest China It is a modern port city on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing Rivers With an area of 31, 800 square miles (82,400 square kilometers), it shares borders with provinces of Hubei, Hunan, Guizhou
- Travel Weather Forecast for Chongqing, China
Chongqing travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Chongqing, China keeps your trip moving
- Chongqing Weather - China Travel: China Travel Agency . . .
Overview Chongqing enjoys a humid subtropical monsoon climate, with mild weather condition It features hot summer, warm and foggy winter, early spring and overcast and rainy autumn, with the annual average temperature ranging from18 ℃ (64 F) to 20 C (68 F)
- Chongqing Travel Guide: Attractions, Weather . . .
Chongqing (short for Ba or Yu), known for City of Mists or Mountain City, is one of four municipalities in China It is located at southeast of China, linking Hubei and Hunan Province in the east, Sichuan in the west, Shaanxi in the north and Guizhou in the south
- Chongqing, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Chongqing, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Chongqing Weather Information and Seasonal Activities . . .
Chongqing weather, in brief, is as follows: early spring, hot summer, cool autumn, and warm winter with an annual average temperature of 18C and average rainfall of 1,000 to 14,00 mm Known as “capital of fog”, Chongqing has about 100 foggy days annually
- Chongqing Weather in November: A Little Cold Foggy
The weather of Chongqing is a little cold in November with an average temperature of 12°C (54°F) ~ 17°C (63°F) Because of the foggy weather, air quality and visibility may be affected