- Cyclone Idai: Mozambique mourns, Zimbabwe buries dead
CHIPINGE, Zimbabwe – Zimbabwe is retrieving and burying bodies Wednesday as Mozambique begins three days of national mourning for victims of Cyclone Idai The death toll is rising in both
- Time in Zimbabwe - Time and Date
Zimbabwe time now Zimbabwe time zone and map with current time in the largest cities
- Cyclone Idai: Death toll now 28, dozens still missing . . .
Borerwe said Chimanimani and Chipinge districts were most affected by the disaster “I can confirm from the latest updated reports we have received, the death toll has risen to 28 from 23
- Cyclone Idai wreaks havoc | The Herald
12:00 – Chipinge Civil Protection Unit this morning dispatched five teams to various areas in Chimanimani district with some preliminary food aid Mr Tedious Beto, the Assistant District
- Cyclone Idai wreaks havoc across Southeast Africa | Euronews
A devastating cyclone has hit Southeast Africa, claiming lives in Mozambique, Zimbabwe, and Malawi While varying government figures currently put the death toll at around 200 people in the three
- Cyclone Idai wrecks havoc | The Sunday Mail
President Emmerson Mnangagwa has declared a State of Disaster in respect to areas in Manicaland province that were affected by Cyclone Idia, which has claimed 31 lives and displaced 200 people, most of them in Chimanimani and Chipinge Among the casualties were two pupils and a security officer from
- Correction: Mozambique-Cyclone-The Latest Story | World . . .
A young girl walks in the water at Mafambisse, about 60km outside of Beira, Mozambique, Tuesday, March 26, 2019 Cyclone-ravaged Mozambique faces a "second disaster" from cholera and other