- Charlotte, North Carolina - Wikipedia
Charlotte ˈ ʃ ɑːr l ə t is the most populous city in the U S state of North Carolina Located in the Piedmont, it is the county seat of Mecklenburg County In 2017, the U S Census Bureau estimated the population was 859,035, making it the 17th-most populous city in the United States
- Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) profile: population, maps . . .
According to our research of North Carolina and other state lists there were 929 registered sex offenders living in Charlotte, North Carolina as of June 17, 2018 The ratio of number of residents in Charlotte to the number of sex offenders is 906 to 1 The number of registered sex offenders compared
- Breaking News, Sports, Weather More | Charlotte Observer
Follow the Charlotte Observer newspaper for the latest headlines on North Carolina news Find local breaking news, sports, crime, opinion, traffic and more
- North Carolina Travel Information - Highway and Road . . .
North Carolina information about road conditions, highway conditions, traffic, flight delays, transit, driving directions, ferries, and weather for travelers
- Intellicast - Charlotte Weather Report in North Carolina . . .
Intellicast com: The Authority in Expert Weather Universal Time: Monday, 18 Jun 2018, 09:11
- Intellicast - Current Radar in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Current Radar map shows areas of current precipitation A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc ), and forecast its future position and intensity
- Climate of North Carolina - Wikipedia
North Carolina's climate varies from the Atlantic coast in the east to the Appalachian Mountain range in the west The mountains often act as a "shield", blocking low temperatures and storms from the Midwest from entering the Piedmont of North Carolina