- Changsha Weather: Climate with Weather Forecast, Best . . .
Changsha's winter comes around November bringing little sunlight and heavy fogs Although it is reported that the average temperature in winter is about five degrees, the winter weather in Changsha can be severely cold as those in the northern China cities due to the great humidity carried by the river winds from Xiangjiang River
- Changsha Travel Guide: Facts, City Map, History, Tour, Tips
Changsha people boast to be the best gourmand of China and here people spend a lot of time eating Xiang Cuisine is one of the Eight Cuisines in China and has a fine and delicate appearance and a hot sour taste and the heavy and hot taste is an equal competitor to the spicy food of Sichuan
- Travel Weather Forecast for Changsha, China
Changsha travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Changsha, China keeps your trip moving
- Changsha Weather - China Travel: China Travel Agency . . .
Changsha is generally characterized by moderate weather condition Except extremely hot days in summer, it’s suitable for traveling to Changsha throughout the year Besides, autumn can be ranked as the best period to visit Changsha when the weather is the most comfortable and there are breathtaking red autumn leaves all over Mt Yuelu
- The Best Time to Visit Changsha, China for Weather, Safety . . .
The best times to visit Changsha for ideal weather are March 5th to May 27th or September 17th to December 2nd based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Changsha Weather, Changsha Climate Best Time to Visit
Changsha Weather: Weather and Climate information in Changsha, China Find out the best time to visit Changsha You can also find the weather forecast of Changsha in the future 5 days
- Changsha, China Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Changsha, China - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts