- Ceduna Weather Forecast: 5 Day Outlook, South Australia
Ceduna weather for Thursday 25th June 2020 Below is the Ceduna weather forecast for Thursday 25th June 2020 Expect broken clouds in Ceduna, South Australia with a maximum temperature of 18°C, maximum UV of 3 (Moderate) and 2 hours of bright sunshine There are 0 mm of rainfall expected and a gentle breeze of 15 kph from the south
- Ceduna weather averages for planning holidays, South Australia
The sunniest time of year in Ceduna is normally January with bright sunshine on average for 73% of daylight hours; that's 10 hours of sunshine per day When is the sea warmest in Ceduna? The sea is usually at its warmest in Ceduna in February when the water temperature reaches 20°C
- Ceduna, South Australia, Australia Travel Weather Forecast . . .
Your localized Travel weather forecast, from AccuWeather, provides you with the tailored weather forecast that you need to plan your day's activities Australia Weather Ceduna, South Australia
- Ceduna Weather Today Current Conditions, South Australia
Ceduna weather today Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources Temperatures recorded today and over the last 24 hours for Ceduna
- Ceduna, Australia 10-Day Weather Forecast | Weather . . .
Ceduna Weather Forecasts Weather Underground provides local long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical weather conditions for the Ceduna area
- Ceduna Weather in September 2020, South Australia
Ceduna weather in September 2020 Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources
- The Best Time to Visit Ceduna, SA, Australia for Weather . . .
Weather is perfect this time of year in Ceduna to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers The average high during this season is between 87 6°F (30 9°C) and 80 7°F (27 1°C) On average, it rains or snows a smalll amount: 1 to 2 times per month These times of year are the busiest with tourists