- Samar Surfing, on the east coast of Samar.
Samar surfing a closely guarded secret? Where is Samar surfing? Samar is an island in the Eastern Visayas, on the eastern side of the Philippine archipelago
- All Ferry List Philippines, at your finger tips.
Major Ferry List Philippines, in one spot for your convenience
- Travel Guides - Travel Blog - Akrosdayunibers - Travel Blog
Going to Boracay Island is as easy as 1, 2 and 3 If you're coming from Kalibo International Airport, hire a cab or tricycle to any terminal of vans bound for Caticlan
- Shipping Ferry Services - Philippine Shipping . . .
Due to the Philippines’s island nature, one of the easiest and cheapest way to travel inbetween the islands is by the commercial ferry service Major ferry
- Biliran - Wikipedia
Biliran (Cebuano: Lalawigan sa Biliran; Waray-Waray: Probinsya han Biliran; Filipino: Lalawigan ng Biliran) is an island province in the Philippines located in the
- Social Security System (SSS) Philippines Office Branches
MAIN OFFICE Address: SSS Building East Avenue Diliman, Quezon City Tel #: 0920-6401, 920-6446 Website: www sss gov ph Email: ssemail@info com ph
- Bislig - Wikipedia
Bislig, officially the City of Bislig, and often referred to as Bislig City, is a 3rd class city in the province of Surigao del Sur, Philippines