- Castlemaine information - Travel Victoria: accommodation . . .
Castlemaine is a former gold mining town, located between the cities of Ballarat and Bendigo and situated in a valley at the junction of three creeks
- Castlemaine - Victoria - Australia - Travel - smh. com. au
Castlemaine (including Barkers Creek) Famous and historic goldmining town Castlemaine is a name which is probably familiar to most Australians even though relatively
- Castlemaine, Destinations, Goldfields, Victoria, Australia
Visit historic Castlemaine, a bustling town renowned for its eclectic arts scene, rich gold rush history, and growing reputation as a fine food destination
- Towns of The Goldfields, Victoria travel guide-Australian . . .
guide to towns in West Victoria, Australia BENDIGO The huge
- Castlemaine Charter - Steam Train Ride - Only Melbourne
Enjoy a Steam Train Ride with Steamrail Victoria Saturday 16 September 2017 – Castlemaine Charter (S)Private Charter to Castlemaine for the Diamond Valley Rail
- Home | Midland Express
A ban on excessive charges Central Victorian small business operators are advised to review costs to customers paying with plastic
- Fryerstown Antique Fair Homepage
Fryerstown Antique Fair 2018 Dates 26-28 January - welcome to the official website of the Fryerstown Antique Fair one of the largest Fairs of it's type in Australia