- Castlemaine - Victoria - Australia - Travel - smh. com. au
Castlemaine (including Barkers Creek) Famous and historic goldmining town Castlemaine is a name which is probably familiar to most Australians even though relatively
- Castlemaine, Destinations, Goldfields, Victoria, Australia
Visit historic Castlemaine, a bustling town renowned for its eclectic arts scene, rich gold rush history, and growing reputation as a fine food destination
- Castlemaine Inn – Downtown Bar Harbor, Upscale Comfort.
© Castlemaine Inn 2017 Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: AcmePhoto by Acme Themes
- Towns of The Goldfields, Victoria travel guide-Australian . . .
guide to towns in West Victoria, Australia BENDIGO The huge
- Victorian Goldfields Railway
Welcome to the Victorian Goldfields Railway; the authentic steam heritage train linking the historic gold mining towns of Castlemaine and Maldon in Central Victoria
- U3A Castlemaine
click subject headings for course details ART DESIGN :
- Castlemaine B B Accommodation - Tom and Eileens, Farmhouse . . .
How To Get Here Tom and Eileen's farmhouse is situated 1km from the Village of Castlemaine off the N70 Tralee road and is well signposted Sat Nav Co-ordinates: N 52