- Serious crash closes major Burnley road | Lancashire . . .
News Serious crash closes major Burnley road A major Burnley road has been closed in both directions after a serious crash early this morning (Tuesday, January 19)
- Police close major road through Burnley following early . . .
A man in his 20s suffered serious injuries following a police chase which ended in a crash At around 3 30am on Tuesday, police in Burnley spotted a suspect vehicle being driven in the town Following a short pursuit the Honda Accord crashed into lampposts and other street furniture as well as several parked vehicles on Colne Road at the junction with Casterton Avenue
- Which schools and nurseries are closed in Lincolnshire and . . .
Snow continues to affect some parts of the area, and a handful of schools are closed today (Wednesday, February 10) Lincolnshire and Rutland county councils have been contacted by the headteachers at the following schools, to say whether they are open or closed:
- Which schools are closed in Lincolnshire and Rutland today . . .
Headteachers have notified that the following schools are closed today (Tuesday, February 9)
- Police face conduct investigation and launch appeal for . . .
Police are appealing for witnesses following a crash which left a man in a serious condition in hospital At around 3 30am on Tuesday, police on patrol in Burnley were alerted to a suspect vehicle Following a short chase, the car crashed on Colne Road and a 26-year-old man was taken to hospital with head and spinal injuries
- Newark and District Piscatorial Federation - Home
1st Rob Casterton, peg 48 East Stoke, 20lb 8oz, Roach, hemp 2nd Toby Bunting, peg 11 Dyke, 15lb 10oz, Roach, hemp 3rd Mark Godfrey, peg 45 East Stoke, 14lb 15 oz, mixed bag, g b f 4th Paul Montray, peg 53 East Stoke, 14lb 8oz, skimmers, g b f 5th Paul Cannon, peg 27 Rolleston, 14lb 3, skimmers, g b f
- All the places issuing the Covid-19 vaccine in Lancashire . . .
The Covid-19 vaccination, which is currently being offered to the clinically vulnerable, front line workers and the over 70's, is available from sites across Lancashire and Fylde