- Cartago, Costa Rica: See Pre-Columbian ruins - Go Visit . . .
City of Cartago Before 1823, Cartago city was the capital of Costa Rica, but due to its location along the foothills of the Volcano Irazu, locals decided to place their capital in a more secure location away from a possible eruption
- Costa Rica Distances and Travel Time - Go Visit Costa Rica
See the Distances in km, miles, and time to and from all the major tourist destinations in Costa Rica
- 15 Day Weather Forecast - Costa Rica
Costa Rica 15-day weather forecasts for more than 60 destinations Get current weather conditions and regional weather summaries
- CostaRica. org - Travel Agency, Guides, Hotels, and Tours
Travel to Costa Rica Made Easy We help you Save Time, Money Get the Most out of Your Vacation to Costa Rica Take the stress out of travel abroad with Expert Advice from one of our Travel Experts Our Vacation Packages can be Custom Tailored to suit your Needs, Interests Budget
- Tours, Vacation Packages, Tourism, Travels Adventures
Tours that you can take while traveling in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Travel Warnings | USA Today
Around 2 million people visit Costa Rica each year, attracted by the country’s vibrant towns, plentiful beaches and unspoiled forests rich with tropical wildlife
- Weather in Costa Rica - Costa Rica - Costa rica travel . . .
Travelers to Costa Rica frequently want to know what the weather is like for various months of the year, typically wanting to avoid the rain Especially for Americans, who get fewer vacation days per year than other countries, most want to make sure they can enjoy the sun rather than sitting in a hotel room during a monsoon