- Cartago - Travel, Real Estate, Relocation Business
When Spanish governor Juan Vasquez de Coronado founded the city of Cartago in 1563, he claimed that he’d “never seen a more beautiful valley ” The rolling mountains and fertile land were soon claimed as Costa Rica’s capital, and the Spanish constructed the most majestic colonial buildings in the country
- Costa Rica Distances and Travel Time - Go Visit Costa Rica
See the Distances in km, miles, and time to and from all the major tourist destinations in Costa Rica
- 15 Day Weather Forecast - Costa Rica
Costa Rica 15-day weather forecasts for more than 60 destinations Get current weather conditions and regional weather summaries
- My Costa Rica Travel Agency - Vacation Guide, Packages Tours
Dreaming of Tropical Costa Rica? We offer Travel Packages Custom Costa Rica Vacations with up to date information from Local Travel Experts
- Costa Rica Weather has two distinct seasons: High Green . . .
Although Costa Rica is a small country, there is a lot going on here in terms of weather Costa Rica can be divided into 13 different climatic zones
- Best Places To Visit In Costa Rica During Vacations . . .
Costa Rica has endless destinations and attractions to see, and even when planning a vacation package is not difficult, it may take you a long time if you are not sure of what you want to see and do or if you don’t know what the country has to offer
- Weather in Costa Rica - Costa Rica - Costa rica travel . . .
Weather in Costa Rica Rainy season and dry season comparisons Description of the weather month by month