- Cartagena Weather - Cartagena, Cartagena District Forecast . . .
Thanks to its South American location, Cartagena enjoys a mild, tropical climate As the city makes more of an effort to beckon travelers to its shores, they, in turn, are lured by the promise of sunny, warm days The average annual year-round temperature in Cartagena is a balmy 88 degrees
- The Best Time to Visit Cartagena, Colombia for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Cartagena for ideal weather are December 24th to April 22nd based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Travel Weather Forecast for Cartagena, Colombia
Cartagena travel weather from AccuWeather Your travel forecast for Cartagena, Colombia keeps your trip moving
- Best Times to Visit Cartagena | U. S. News Travel
Weather in Cartagena Switch to Celsius MM These road trip must-haves can help you save money, travel more comfortably and ensure you stay safe on the open road Holly Johnson June 13, 2019
- Best time to go to Cartagena - Weather and Climate. 4 . . .
The climate is unfavourable 4 months out of 12 in Cartagena Don't get there the wrong period! Discover when to go to be sure of having perfect weather
- Cartagena, Spain Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Cartagena, Spain - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Average Weather in Cartagena, Colombia, Year Round . . .
In Cartagena, the wet season is overcast, the dry season is windy and partly cloudy, and it is hot and oppressive year round Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 76°F to 88°F and is rarely below 73°F or above 91°F Based on the beach pool score, the best time of year to visit Cartagena for hot-weather activities is from late December to mid March