- Bimbi Park: Accommodation : Cape Otway : Victoria . . .
Weather Station Inside the flagpole enclosure is the old Weather Station equipment from Cape Otway Meteorological Section which, together with Wilson's Promontory
- Great Otway National Park, Attraction, Great Ocean Road . . .
The Great Otway National Park stretches from Torquay through to Princetown and up through the Otways hinterland towards Colac
- Otways Accommodation : There simply is no better place on . . .
Directory for accommodation in the Otway Ranges, including local activities, maps and advertising information
- The Otways, Nature and wildlife, Great Ocean Road . . .
Cape Otway Venture to Cape Otway, the southernmost point of the region for remote rainforest and coastal views
- ASIANOW - from the editors of CNN, Time, and Asiaweek
Back to the top © 2001 Cable News Network All Rights Reserved Terms under which this service is provided to you Read our privacy guidelines
- Driving Australias Great Ocean Road - Telegraph
Following the British and Irish Lions to Melbourne? Then make the most of your chance to explore the rugged coastline followed by the Great Ocean Road, says Barbara Noe
- VICTORIA - SHIPWRECKS - Netspace
Shipwrecks off the Victoria coast, Australia, including the Shipwreck Coast and the Great Oceans Road, and Gippsland; excluding Port Phillip and Gabo Island, Australia