- Confusion reigns over Park Victorias plans for Cape Otway . . .
The managers of Cape Otway Lightstation say they are confused about Parks Victoria's plans for the lighthouse, after receiving a letter stating the department was ending an expression of interest process for a new 21-year lease
- Beech Forest Accommodation : Heart of the Otway Ranges
Beech Forest sits high in the Otway hills, close by the Otway Fly, waterfalls temperate rainforests Beech Forest accommodation is limited so book early
- Marine Weather Forecast - Western Bass Strait - Boating . . .
marine weather for Western Bass Strait including tides, 7 day wind and swell graphs, seas, swell and latest Bureau of Meteorology coastal warnings from Weatherzon from Farmonline Weather
- Great Otway National Park, South-West Coast - Explore . . .
Tall forests and fern-ﬁlled gullies, woodlands and waterfalls, an exceptionally beautiful coastline and the lofty beacon of Australia's oldest mainland lighthouse deﬁne Great Otway National Park, south-west of Melbourne
- Otways Accommodation : There simply is no better place on . . .
The Otway Ranges in Victoria’s southwest can have extremely unpredictable weather This unpredictability is due to fronts and high and low pressure systems moving steadily along the coast and bringing with them different weather patterns
- weather sydney - australia - weatheronline
weather Sydney - Australia - WeatherOnline Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more
- Great Ocean Walk, Great Trails, Victoria, Australia
Journey from Apollo Bay to the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Walk, weaving through national parks, deserted beaches and rugged coastal scenery