- Best Time to Go to Cape Coast | Weather-2-Visit
Hot, humid and dry weather often prevails in Cape Coast during the month of January It is perhaps the perfect month to visit Cape Coast, with some particularly good weather at this time of year January is in the winter in Cape Coast and is typically the coldest month of the year
- Cape Coast, Ghana Travel Weather Averages (Weatherbase)
Cape Coast, Ghana - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts
- Cape Coast Weather - Local Weather from AccuWeather. com
Get the Cape Coast weather forecast Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos for Cape Coast, Ghana from AccuWeather com
- climate Travel Planner - Cape Reinga New . . . - Weather Online
Average Maximum Temperature (Day) 20 °C 22 °C: Average Minimum Temperature (Night) 14 °C 17 °C: Highest Temperature observed: 25 °C
- Cape Coast Travel Guide, Tourism, Weather, How to Reach . . .
Cape Coast travel guide, tourism, weather information, how to reach, route map, photos reviews of Cape Coast by travellers on Tripoto
- Cape Coast Weather in December - weather2visit. com
On average December is the 2nd driest month of the year in Cape Coast with around 26mm 1 inches of rain making it a dry time to visit This rainfall is typically spread over 8 days, although this may vary considerably
- GC late Sept - early Oct weather - Gold Coast Message . . .
Answer 1 of 3: Hi, what would GC’s weather like in late Sept to early Oct? Will it be warm enough for water play for children? Thank you