- Cameron Highlands District - Wikipedia
Background The Cameron Highlands were named after Sir William Cameron, a British surveyor who was commissioned by the then colonial government to map out the Pahang
- The Lakehouse, Cameron Highlands Resort - Official Site
The Lakehouse is a Tudor-style boutique resort in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia close to the towns of Tanah Rata and Ringlet Book direct for the best offers!
- Cameron Highlands | Wonderful Malaysia
Cameron Highlands; enjoy the cool climate and the fantastic scenic viewpoints About Tanah Ratah, the best hotels, location map, travel tips and other useful information
- About CH | Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands is the smallest district in Pahang which is located in the north- western corner of the state One of the most popular hill resort in the country
- Cameron Highlands - Adventures with Family
A family trip to Cameron Highlands covering a Boh Tea plantation, strawberry farm, Rose Valley, Lavender Garden, Butterfly farm, and the night market
- Cameron Highlands - Everything you need to know about . . .
Cameron Highlands is the most popular of the highland retreats in Malaysia Located at almost 2,000 meters at its highest point, Camerons offers visitors a moderate
- Cameron Highlands outdoor adventure travel - camping sites
Love the great outdoors? Have an adventure travel and camp out in the fresh cold open air of Cameron Highlands There are camp sites available for you to pitch your