- Calapan - Wikipedia
Calapan, officially the City of Calapan, (Filipino: Lungsod ng Calapan), or referred simply as Calapan City is a 3rd class city and the capital of the province of Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
- Philippine Island Destinations | WOW Philippines Travel Agency
CLICK HERE to see hundreds of Philippine Island destinations by WOW Philippines Travel Agency
- Hiking in the MIMAROPA Region (Region IV-B) - Pinoy . . .
TRAVEL DESTINATIONS Coron, Palawan El Nido, Palawan Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro Puerto Princesa, Palawan BACKGROUND MIMAROPA stands for the five constituent island provinces of what was formerly Region IV-B: Occidental and Oriental MIndoro , MArinduque, ROmblon, and PAlawan
- Mimaropa is a region of Luzon, but it is not on Luzon?
Mimaropa Region is made up of islands strectching as far as Borneo
- How to go to Manila from Kalibo via Roro (Roll - on - roll . . .
Guide to DIY Manila from Kalibo via Roro (Roll - on - roll - off) Bus
- Puerto Galera - Wikipedia
Puerto Galera, officially the Municipality of Puerto Galera, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Oriental Mindoro, Philippines According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 36,606 people