- Parador de Cáceres | Paradores de Turismo
If you accept our invitation to take a stroll through history, you will enter the city walls through the Arco de la Estrella (Star Arch) and come to the Parador de Cáceres, a Renaissance palace in the heart of the city's old quarter, which has been declared a World Heritage Site
- Berta Caceres: Honduras executive held over dam activists . . .
Police in Honduras arrest the suspected mastermind in the murder of Berta Caceres
- Guadalupe. Cáceres. What to visit | spain. info in english
Located in the region of Caceres, Guadaloupe is a historic village, with cobbled streets and traditional homes, filled with valuable monuments, like the Sanctuary-Monastery of Our Lady of Guadaloupe, declared World Heritage
- Tours Machu Picchu | Tours Cusco Perú | CuscoPeru. Com
Do you know where are the best tours to Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail, Puno and all information that you NEED? Book Now! CuscoPeru com
- Car Hire Search compares all the car rental companies in . . .
Car hire Spain with Firstcarhire find the best deal on Car Rentals Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga You choose the car hire Spain that best suits your needs and budget, low cost car hire
- The weather in Spain | spain. info USA
Consult the weather forecast for every Spanish town Weather forecast in Spain from the Spanish tourism portal | spain info USA
- The city of Corunna, Spain - Corunna travel guide
Corunna (called A Coruña in Galician language) is a Spanish region located in the north-western corner of the country It is part of the Spanish autonomous community of Galicia, a region of vast green landscapes