- Parador de Cáceres | Paradores de Turismo
If you accept our invitation to take a stroll through history, you will enter the city walls through the Arco de la Estrella (Star Arch) and come to the Parador de Cáceres, a Renaissance palace in the heart of the city's old quarter, which has been declared a World Heritage Site
- Berta Caceres: Honduras executive held over dam activists . . .
Police in Honduras arrest the suspected mastermind in the murder of Berta Caceres
- Machu Picchu and Cusco Tours | Peru Vacations | CuscoPeru. com
The best Peru Tours to Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail, Puno and all information that you need to plan your Vacations in Peru
- Berta Cáceres killing: Honduran police arrest 9th suspect . . .
A hydroelectric company executive was arrested Friday and accused of helping plan the murder of Honduran environmental activist Berta Cáceres two years ago, the country's prosecutors said
- Tourism in Spain |Tourist information about Spain | spain . . .
Tourist information in Spain: art, culture, museums, monuments, beaches, cities, parties, tours, cuisine and nature in Spain | spain info in english
- The city of Corunna, Spain - Corunna travel guide
Corunna (called A Coruña in Galician language) is a Spanish region located in the north-western corner of the country It is part of the Spanish autonomous community of Galicia, a region of vast green landscapes
- A-Z of places in Spain, Spanish towns and cities, travel . . .
A-Z of places in Spain, towns, villages and cities of Spain Idealspain personally visit the places in Spain that we write about