- Snowy Mountains - Tourism Snowy Mountains
Local guide for summer or winter Where to stay, what to do, where to eat, as well as a services directory and transport and events information
- Kiandra - New South Wales - Australia - Travel - smh. com. au
Kiandra Historic goldmining town now little more than a ghost town Today Kiandra is literally one old house, a Court House which is used to store equipment, some
- Ski. com. au for Snow Holiday offers
0 ski package offers 4 snow accommodation options, plus Australian snow cams, reports forecasts
- Itenary - Life of Riley
Day One Our tour starts at Central Station, where our tour captain will greet you; we depart Sydney at 9am for Canberra, where we will have Lunch
- Jindabyne - Accommodation, Attractions, Events - Snowy . . .
"The lake provides superb opportunities for trout fishing and water sports " In winter, Jindabyne is a base for skiers bound for the major resorts in Kosciuszko
- ABC South East NSW - Explore by Topic - Australian . . .
Browse across ABC South East NSW by specific interest subjects
- Kosciuszko National Park - Wikipedia
The Snowy Mountains region is thought to have had Aboriginal occupation for some twenty thousand years, though harsh winter weather made habitation of the snow