- My Visit To The Burgos Cathedral, La Catedral de Burgos
I couldn’t agree more – the Burgos Cathedral was an amazing attraction – it’s grandeur was incredible! I was lucky to have great weather on the Camino and perfect sunny afternoons for sitting in the plaza, drinking Sangria with my fellow pilgrims, watching the world go by!
- Weather in Spain by Month and Region - Vacation Like a Pro
For many, the reason they come to Spain is because of the weather Northern Europeans flock to Spain to lie on Spain's famous beaches with supposedly guaranteed sun all day, every day Spain's weather isn't as simple as that
- State trooper Alfred Burgos, accused of drunk driving, may . . .
Trooper Alfred G Burgos, 35, was stopped by another state trooper and arrested on suspicion of drunken driving Saturday night
- Cebu City Philippines, Getting There, Tourist Travel . . .
General Info Cebu stands as the country's top business and tourist destination Crowned as the Queen City of the South, it is here where business and leisure breathe together with office buildings and beach resorts finding its own place under Cebu's friendly skies
- Passenger list found for shipwrecked galleon off Oregon . . .
(People have discovered remnants from what is believed to be the Santo Cristo de Burgos galleon from Manila for centuries This is Nehalam's "Beeswax Beach" circa 1953
- Burke Galway Burke Tribe Galway Burke Family Galway . . .
Burke de Burgh - Tribes of Galway : Arms: Or a cross gules, in the dexter canton a lion rampant sable Crest: A cat-a-mountain sejant guardant proper collared and chained or Motto: Ung roy, ung foy, ung loy (though the language is a little strange, the motto means "one king, one faith, one law")
- Australian Open 2018: Rafael Nadal beats Victor Estrella . . .
World number one Rafael Nadal powered into the Australian Open second round with a routine win over the Dominican Republic's Victor Estrella Burgos