- Destination Oman – Best Travel and Tourism Guide on the . . .
Looking for travel and tourism information on the Sultanate of Oman? DestinationOman has all essential information on visas, hotels, restaurants, tour operators and car rentals to make your visit a memorable one
- Dubai to Muscat by Road? Dubai to Oman visa distance . . .
Dubai to Muscat - How to go by car, public bus, flights boat cruise Best months Nov to Feb Visa requirements, distance travel time from Dubai
- Land Snakes of the United Arab Emirates and Surrounds
Land Snakes of the United Arab Emirates and Surrounds By Bish Brown (The following article appeared in two parts in the October 1991 [No 14] and November 1991 [No 15] issues of the ENHG Al Ain Newsletter
- Dhofar Governorate - Wikipedia
The Dhofar Governorate (Arabic: محافظة ظفار , Muḥāfaẓat Ẓufār) is the largest of the eleven Governorates in the Sultanate of Oman in terms of area It lies in Southern Oman, on the eastern border with Yemen It is a rather mountainous area that covers 99,300 km 2 (38,300 sq mi) and has a population of 249,729 as of the 2010 census
- The man who realised Sheikh Zayed’s dream of a desert . . .
In 1960s, only one man firmly believed it was possible to transform a barren land into a Garden of Eden The sky was the limit for Sheikh Zayed's imagination
- Man saved from drowning, dies in hospital in UAE - Khaleej . . .
A young man died after nearly drowning in Ajman on Wednesday morning The 27-year-old Asian had been swimming in the sea of Ajman Corniche Rescue teams were able to recover his body and administered first aid at the beach He was transferred by national ambulance to Sheikh Khalifa Hospital in Ajman
- Ramadan timetable 2018: Prayer timings for UAE - Khaleej Times
These prayer timings, Imsak timings, Maghrib timings are for UAE during Ramadan