- Weather in Bogotá - Lonely Planet
- Weather in Bogota, Colombia | Discover Colombia
Bogota Climate Temperature Bogota is located on a high plateau in the Northern Andes Mountains The city is 8661 feet above sea level (2640 meters) and has a subtropical highland climate which means it is cool during the day with average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Bogota Weather - Bogota, Colombia Forecast - TripAdvisor
The driest months are Dec, Jan and Feb However weather patterns are constantly changing and in Bogota rain is always a possibility Due to its proximity to the equator, there are no seasons in the city and daylight changes marginally during the year A tip for Bogota travelers, bring a raincoat and an umbrella
- Monthly Weather for Traveling in Bogota, Colombia
AccuWeather com offers this monthly weather forecast for travelers to Bogota, Colombia Get your travel forecast before your trip
- Bogota Weather Averages for Planning Holidays, Colombia
The weather for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia) today's weather forecast provided by MeteoBlue Find out more about our data sources
- The Best Time to Visit Bogota, Colombia for Weather . . .
The best times to visit Bogota for ideal weather are March 5th to June 24th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Read below for more weather and travel details
- Bogotá, Colombia Weather Forecast and Conditions - The . . .
Today’s and tonight’s weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather com Show me the weather in city, zip, or place Recently searched