- Bobo-Dioulasso - Wikipedia
Coordinates Bobo-Dioulasso is a city in Burkina Faso with a population of about 537,728 (as of 2012); it is the second largest city in the country, after Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso's capital
- Burkina Faso Facts on Largest Cities, Populations, Symbols . . .
Burkina Faso's capital city, currency, ethnicity, gdp, largest cities, languages, origin of name, population, province date and religions - by worldatlas com
- Amazon. com: Daniel Kolenda: Books, Biography, Blog . . .
Visit Amazon com's Daniel Kolenda Page and shop for all Daniel Kolenda books Check out pictures, bibliography, and biography of Daniel Kolenda
- Burkina Faso Flags and Symbols and National Anthem
Burkina Faso flag symbols and official animal, bird, flag, flower, motto, nickname, seal, song, tree and more - by worldatlas com
- West Africa - Backpacking travel advice gt; Ghana, Gambia . . .
West Africa There is more to West Africa than we can ever cover here It is not easy to travel and often poor value for money in the midst of utter-poverty
- Airport Cities around the World - IATA code: B - Nations . . .
Airport Cities around the World with airport name(s) and IATA 3-letter code City names beginning with B
- Ouagadougou - Wikipedia
Ouagadougou ( ˌ w ɑː ɡ ə ˈ d uː ɡ uː ; French pronunciation: ; Mossi: [ˈwɔɣədəɣʊ]) is the capital of Burkina Faso and the administrative, communications, cultural, and economic centre of the nation